- Role: Accounting and Taxation Manager
- To ensure effective financial reporting and control over the FEPL business and play a business partner role.
- Financial accounting.
- Direct and indirect tax compliances.
- Costing, budgeting, and business analytics.
- Control the AP, AR function.
- Oversee plant accounting and finance function.
- Ensure MIS and audit are completed as per timelines.
Competencies / Skills required
- Ability to lead a team
- Extensive working knowledge of accounts and taxation
- Team worker
- Effective communicator
- Should be able to articulate and express his ideas and opinions and create buy-in amongst business and team members
Experience and Qualification
- 10 – 12 years of total work experience (3-5 years of experience in the renewable construction industry).
- Chartered Accountant