Posted 1 year ago
- Role: Planning Engineer
- Prepare, update and monitor project schedules (in primavera/MS Project), invoicing plans, cash flow plans.
- Analyse the project progress, identify the problem areas, and alert project managers on slippages.
- Work closely with project managers in project coordination and control.
- Support project managers in the preparation of time extension/cost claims.
- Capture data during project execution on a weekly/monthly basis up to L2/L3/L5 activities.
- Prepare client progress reports and MIS for management reporting.
- Keep track of quantity variance w.r.t proposal estimates.
- Prepare schedules and identification of risks for the proposed projects.
Competencies / Skills required
- Should be a quick learner
- Should be able to understand engineering drawings
- Should have good knowledge in networking and interpersonal skills
- Should have good communication skills
Experience and Qualification
- 1 – 4 years
- Diploma / BE – Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics