Posted 1 year ago
- Role: Procurement Manager
- Drafting, evaluating, negotiating, and executing various contracts including commercial terms & conditions, covering a range of transactions.
- Adopting best practices in formulation and management of contracts and contractual compliances.
- Finalisation of various service contracts.
- Highlighting concern areas/risk factors in critical/high-value contracts to management.
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to all contracts.
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts.
Competencies / Skills required
- Strong experience in contract preparation and management, contractor finalisation, commercial negotiations, preferably in the electrical field.
- Experience in the renewable construction industry will be an added advantage.
Experience and Qualification
- 8 – 12 years of total work experience (2-3 years of experience in the renewable construction industry).
- BE – Electrical (preferred) / Mechanical