- Role: Safety Officer (2 positions)
- Directly responsible for the safety of the project site/office by ensuring the operations according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Monitoring all site operations at the site as per the organisation’s HSE policy.
- Conduct safety induction training, toolbox talks, HSE training before the start of the construction activity, during construction and other site operations.
- Implementation of the organisation’s HSE policy
- Site inspection and preparing safety documents like HIARO, JSA, etc.
- Arranging work permits, inspection of PPEs, material handling equipment, machines, etc.
- Attend internal meetings and meetings with customers related to safety.
- Coordination with the site in-charge and project managers.
- Prepare and submit site reports on a regular basis – weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly.
- Conducting various events related to HSE
- MIS reporting as per management process
Competencies / Skills required
- Quick learner.
- Good coordination skills
- Good knowledge of networking and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
Experience and Qualification
- 1 – 4 years
- Diploma with Industrial Safety / BE (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics)