Posted 1 year ago
- Role: Site Engineer (2 positions)
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all mechanical/electrical/civil-related operations at the site as per approved drawings, contract documents, project specifications and methods, and safety rules.
- Answerable to questions that arise during installations, review documents submitted by the design team to ensure that the materials that will be installed are correct.
- Attend meetings related to the construction activity, and be stationed at the site location to ensure the project is being built properly.
- Planning construction activities, material control, ensuring construction quality, etc.
- Site engineer supervises all installations of machines and electrical equipment at the site thereby ensuring fulfilment of industry standards and requirements.
- Incoming inspection – checking incoming material at the site to ensure that the materials are within the permissible limits.
- Interprets construction drawings, studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to the execution of any jobs.
- Control and coordinate with respective contactors, assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on a daily basis at the site.
- Submits site reports, inspection requests, estimates, and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required.
- Directly responsible for the safety of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
Competencies / Skills required
- Should be a quick learner
- Should be able to understand engineering drawings
- Should have good knowledge in networking and interpersonal skills
- Should have good communication skills
Experience and Qualification
- 1 – 4 years
- Diploma / BE – Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics